Press coverage

THE WAGON boutique

1214 Union St.

btwn Nostrand & Rogers ave

Brooklyn,N.Y 11225


Phone:(347)529-2030
email: thewagonbk1214@gmail.com

Store hours:

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm

Sun. Appointment Only



Sunday, November 8, 2009

SUNDAY'S INSPIRATION


Prosperity


I am blessed by the goodness of God.

Prosperity manifests in my life in myriad ways--not only as money. As I count my blessings, I realize that God's goodness is everywhere. I give thanks for my food, shelter, friends, family and livelihood. I focus on my blessings rather than dwelling on any perception of lack.

The more I look for things to be grateful for, the more blessings I find. By noticing these blessings and giving thanks, I am positive, productive and prepared for good.
The more good I perceive, the more I receive. As I appreciate all of God's blessings and dwell in abundance and contentment, even more goodness comes my way.
I choose to live in God's abundance, accepting all the blessings life has to offer.

I tell you, to all those who have, more will be given.--Luke 19:26

No comments:

Blog Archive