Press coverage

THE WAGON boutique

1214 Union St.

btwn Nostrand & Rogers ave

Brooklyn,N.Y 11225


Phone:(347)529-2030
email: thewagonbk1214@gmail.com

Store hours:

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm

Sun. Appointment Only



Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Mission


I am an expression of God's love.

During my lifetime, I have the opportunity to explore many paths. I may fulfill several roles in my family; I may have different careers. I may be guided to pursue education or to travel to far-off lands.

Wherever I am and whatever I do, I remember that my true mission is to express God's love in the world.

I am an instrument of peace in times of conflict, beholding each person as a child of God. I am a channel for good as I share my blessings with others. In fulfilling my mission, I provide comfort and strength to those who may be struggling.

In simple ways every day, I am an expression of God's love, touching lives and making a difference.


"Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!"--Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Blog Archive