Press coverage

THE WAGON boutique

1214 Union St.

btwn Nostrand & Rogers ave

Brooklyn,N.Y 11225


Phone:(347)529-2030
email: thewagonbk1214@gmail.com

Store hours:

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm

Sun. Appointment Only



Sunday, June 28, 2009

MOTIVATION..... FAITH


Grace


God loves me unconditionally.


The blessing of divine grace is mine, for I have been created by and am eternally one with God. To gain an even greater sense of the majesty of divine grace, I take a few moments to withdraw from the activity, sounds, and circumstances around me.


Closing my eyes, I become quiet, calm, and conscious of God's presence within me. I let this sacred awareness expand so I am enfolded in the Holy Presence.


My faith does not waver because the grace of God does not waver. Regardless of what I may experience, as I continue to acknowledge the presence of God, grace sees me through. The unconditional love of God is actively blessing me at all times and in all places. With full comprehension and appreciation, I accept the blessing of grace.


"For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace."--Romans 6:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nothing like tha word."

Blog Archive