Press coverage

THE WAGON boutique

1214 Union St.

btwn Nostrand & Rogers ave

Brooklyn,N.Y 11225


Phone:(347)529-2030
email: thewagonbk1214@gmail.com

Store hours:

Mon-Sat 11am-7pm

Sun. Appointment Only



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sundays Inspiration

Daily Word — Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rebirth

Christ is risen in me!

It's Easter, a day of sacred celebration. Christ is risen! This message--full of power and grace--is meant for me, as it is meant for all. The Christ is risen in me.

The life of the Christ is divine and transcendent, a life that flows through me now. Each time I refuse the thought that sin and negativity have a hold on me, Christlike ideas rise up in my thoughts. I am uplifted in spiritual consciousness, strong and free. The stone has been rolled away. All obstacles to my good are removed.

Through the Christ, I am restored. My life shines with spiritual glory, and I rededicate myself to walking in the light of the Christ. A new day has dawned. Free and triumphant, I walk in a renewed faith.

Christ is risen in me!

"I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live."--John 11:25

No comments:

Blog Archive